< Upheaval: Life is a highway...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Life is a highway...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


...and this is my soundtrack.

We put him in this carseat that we got from a friend because he has totally outgrown his baby seat. He hates it. He waited till a four-hour road trip to let me know that, even though he has ridden in this seat for over a week on short jaunts around town. After about three hours of this chorus, I included myself in the picture, just for some comic relief from the mind-numbing hollerin'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

It is TOUGH being nearly 1 year old and thrust into an upright position of a big boy carseat!

I thought surely he'd nap since you left at 2. Maybe by then he had kicked into tired overdrive.

He's still cute as can be when he laughs!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! poor boy!!

Our kids did that for awhile, and then stopped. I bet they'll start doing it again!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Sharkey said...

Oh, you poor things! I hope he adjusts soon, for both your sakes!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

God, I feel for you...brings back many memories I wish to forget!
Hoepfully the trip was worth it!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Lovin the strawberries you left. And your flip-flops are WAY COMFY. Bella can't wear Dillon's shirt though. Two out of three ain't bad! :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

Even when perturbed, you look cute.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I just turn up the radio.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home