< Upheaval: Short and, uh, sweet? **

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Short and, uh, sweet? **

I ate some peaches earlier today, apparently pretty aggressively, because just a minute ago, I sneezed, and a peach came out of my nose.

Nice, huh? It was this huge relief, but I didn't even know I was uncomfortable before I became comfortable again. Sort of like when a surprise dribble of warm water runs out of your ear after swimming.

**I totally just posted this because I have to post before I allow myself to read your blogs, and my sister said she posted something today and I wanna read it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A whole peach? Came out your nose?! Now THAT's talent!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

HAHAHAHA...Sharkey...

Amanda, you've had strange things happen with your body and a peach out of your nose ranks up there with the best of em.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Ewww... not sure that's very sweet, but um... glad you got some relief. Thanks for sharing, I think. :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kandace said...

WOaaaah cowgirl, try chewing! HAaaaaaa! That is hilrious. I hate the peach in nose burning feeling.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home