< Upheaval

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

There is way too much to do, and it is summertime. All I want to do is kick my feet in Dillon's little splash pool and squeak back at Korenna as she sits in her Bumbo.

But there is way too much to do.

Starting your own business is not an easy undertaking. It would be fine if I were the only one I had to report to, but I am accountable to my business partner, the Secretary of State, Daniel, my parents, the IRS, the bank, and Daniel. (Yeah, he asks more questions than everyone else combined.)

On top of that, I am writing grant applications, designing a website, getting my BCBA certificate, networking, finding a location for the school, and tons of other startup things.

Let's not even talk about routine doctor visits, playing with Dillon, making Korenna do tummy time even though she hates it, organizing my school stuff, clearing out the kids' closets, and regular house maintenance.

So, really, this is not so much a real post, as a whole long list of reasons why I haven't posted, and more reasons why I probably won't be posting any time soon. Sometimes the Upheaval is too great! I miss you guys, and hopefully soon, I'll be back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Remember to stop and breathe sometimes. We'll be here when you post again. Especially if you put up some photos of your adorable children (hint, hint!).

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

So I guess that trip up to Yellowknife NT, Canada is out of the question?

Go team! Sounds impressive. I can barely keep up with the laundry!

10:12 PM  
Blogger MattandCorey said...

Well, good luck with all of that! Remember to stop and smell the roses. The early bird gets the worm. There is no substitute for hard work. Is there really anything someone can say to help? We'll pray for you. How's that?This can be your pre-post to reading our post since we just posted. Only 6 weeks since our last one.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

And then there's emailing your sister. OH WAIT. You haven't in, like, forever! *sigh* Okay, I'll cut you a little slack since you are bringing your brood to see us in a couple weeks :)

I'm so proud of you, Super Sista!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm posting in regards to one of your older posts, but I wanted you to see it. My cousin, Marianimal, sent me your link. I have 2 boys on the spectrum and am with you 200% about the vaccines. However, I may have a larger soapbox, cuz I don't think the vac schedule should be started UNTIL 2. ;o) Call me crazy, but I'm taking care of one SEVERELY ADHD and one high functioning autism. My precious little GIRL is perfect just the way she is. Attentive, sharp, clear, observant, outwardly screechy happy. I won't change that for any doctor. Single dose vaccines, only after 2 years of age. That's my opinion. Check out my blog http://momtogo1234.blogspot.com/

God bless you for your work with the kids. This world needs more angels like you. Good luck with your school.

2:41 PM  
Blogger louann said...

Hopefully you get those things done soon!
Goodluck!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home