< Upheaval: R-O-L-A-I-D-S spells relief!

Monday, February 28, 2005

R-O-L-A-I-D-S spells relief!

I feel like my tongue has been folded in half and stapled! Imagine my dismay, after almost a full day of no blogging, when I came running in the house with a brand new package of batteries. My hands were shaking so bad, I could barely align them! Is it positive on the right, or negative? Is the positive end the knobby end, or the flat end? How am I supposed to know? I would Google it, but my KEYBOARD DOESN'T WORK!!!

Daniel finally came to help me because I was about to cry. I couldn't make it work.

He is my hero. This is a tribute to him,
the owner of this gadgety-keyboard-that-requires-batteries! Finally, I am free! The keyboard is communicating appropriately with the computer and my words are on the screen!

1 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

thank you, daniel, for bringing amanda back to us.

we missed her! and her properly functioning keyboard!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home