< Upheaval: Who would have thought?

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Who would have thought?

First, the confession:

I am not a computer techie. I can surf the internet and am kind of proficient at other menial computer tasks. Other than that, no skills here.

Next, the proclamation:

I am a genius. After weeks of seeing other people with "link" sections on their blog, I figured out how to do my own. Yes, I DID! Please take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the "Other Blogs" section to your left.

I will admit, at first I ended up with links at the top of my page. Then, the word "Links" was tiny and didn't match my template. Then, I almost cussed, but it is Sunday. Then, I figured out how to move the links to the right place, and I made them the right color.

Then I reveled in the fact that I am smarter than I ever thought possible. Do you think Yahoo! is hiring?

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

AMANDA! i'm so proud of you! good job! you know, if you ever want to make changes to your site, you can always just ask me. i'm not a wealth of information, but i like to help where i can!! :)

i'm glad that you survived your week of babysitting the boys!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I knew you would be proud of me! I was going to just ask you, but then I thought, surely this is an easy thing, and surely i can figure it out. AND I DID!

5:53 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

before we know it, you'll be hired on somewhere as a web designer. i'll be asking YOU for help!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home