< Upheaval: Beee-yatch and random thoughts

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Beee-yatch and random thoughts

Okay, I really just wanted to say that. We are going to the beach today! It is my winter break, so I am planning on taking it easy. It is also my second anniversary tomorrow, so I am also planning on appreciating my husband!

Mom came with me to the doctor this morning. I was kinda scared cause it took the nurse foooorrrrrreeeevvvvvveeeerrrr to find Henrietta's heartbeat. She was hiding, I guess.

For the second day in a row, I have eaten a Wendy's Jr. Deluxe Cheeseburger for lunch. Yeah. Second day.

It has all the vegetables on it, which is great. It has cheese, which is great. And the cold stuff is cold and the hot stuff is hot, which means they JUST made it, which is great. Plus, it is only 99 cents, which is great.

In order to go to the beee-yatch, I have got to pack and awaken my slumbering spouse!

Since I won't be blogging, check here for information on what to do with your balls while I am gone.


7 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

are you really going to the beach? what beach? galveston? corpus?

i hope it's warm, wherever you go!

HAPPY (one day early) ANNIVERSARY, AMANDA and DANIEL!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

um, it is close to galveston. my dad has a beachhouse there for his company, so it is free!

it probably won't be warm, but there will be OCEAN!

1:03 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

OCEAN! and oil-covered ducks!

heehee! sorry - i couldn't resist! i hope you have a wonderful vacation! take a notebook along so you can blog about it when you come back!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

HEY~ How come nobody told me about the free beach house in Gavleston??? NO FAIR

Did your own heart just about plummet when you didn't hear baby's for what must've seemed like years? You'll ease up on that anxiety. HAHAHA

Happy Anniversary to you n' Daniel, little sista. Have a great time at the Beee-yatch! (ever go out on the rock pier at night? Talk about FREAKY)

1:48 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

even though i know you're at the beee-yatch, i keep checking this site, hoping it has mysteriously updated itself.

no such luck.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

HAHA! So do I! Glad I'm not the only blog stalker...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I LOVE having blog stalkers ! Come back, come back!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home