< Upheaval: Comments and a post

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Comments and a post

I have been shopping around. Really. I am tired of the heartbreak. Surely there is a better way to blog. WHAT IS IT? Um, it is NOT Blog-City. The templates are fugly.

Because I cannot make comments work, I would like to say:

1) Melinda - is that your cleavage and mammary in that picture?

2) Jessica - I really like the smell of nail salons. yum!

3) Eddie - James Patterson usually writes suspense novels, but he has done a couple of interesting sappy ones. I think that the person who commented about The Notebook was thinking of Nicholas Sparks. He is good as well. I usually like books better than movies. I am impressed that you are man enough to cry and then tell about it!

4) Michelle - that is great for Amanda! Is she excited? I want a lot of boys! (that isn't what it sounds like, readers!)

5) Other Amanda from Longview - I still can't read your blog from home. Is it netscape? Any ideas? I can't use Explorer. It has a virus, I think.

**********************************

I would like to say that Daniel and I had a "moment" in bed the other day. (Get your mind out of the gutter - that other stuff is PRIVATE, and you know how I am about PRIVATE stuff...)

We were laying there, gazing into each other's eyes, when all of a sudden, he said his teeth were sharper than mine. Guys, I have some really sharp eyeteeth. I said "whatever!" then we spent the next two minutes with our fingers in each other's mouths to see who had the sharper teeth. Is that romantic or what?

13 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Since telling of your romantic moment with your husband, I have engaged in such a moment with my own husband. I won.

I'll be consulting with a local vampire for tips on how to better care for my blood suckers.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Sorry about the extra boobage...but it's the only picture with the three of us in it...oops!!! Enjoy that show while you can I guess!!! :) hehehe...
and your "moment" with your husband...I can't wait until I find my soul-mate and we can see who has the sharper teeth!! :) I can't wait! :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

instead of extra boobage...maybe extreme boobage...it's a new sport! :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have also been upset with the way that posting a comment has been incredibly difficult lately... But, I am not on here enough to really complain about it yet.

8:41 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

wow. what a ... moment. last night roger was standing in the bathroom, and i was about 8 feet from him, and he asked me if his breath stank. obviously, i didn't know, BECAUSE I WAS EIGHT FEET AWAY FROM HIM.

when he realized why he got "the look" he came within EIGHT CENTIMETERS of my face and breathed. hard. several times.

in case you're curious, his breath smelled just fine. :)

2:07 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

i've thought about a new blog service too. not a lot though. just sometimes. like when i'm annoyed.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Well, I'M not checking out anything or anyone until a certain someone's aunt comments on her adorable Easter pics. What's a girl gotta do? Actually fly around in the big floppy Easter hat?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

jessica - i like your use of the word "stank."

some verbs just don't conjugate well, and that is one of them. but, of course, you know this, because you are a college graduate in the subject of "english."

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

jenn-

now you asked for it. not only are you going to get MY comments on the easter pictures, but your are going to get comments from all of my blog friends! darn! you are going to have to hear how cute your baby is!!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

WAIT. WAIT. i want to see the pictures of the adorable Bella.

i tried clicking on Jenn's name, but received an error message. i'm going to have to investigate this.

PS - Amanda. :) Thank you for complimenting me on my use of the word Stank. i liked it very much, thankyou. :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

by the way, if you're serious about getting a new blog hoster, i LOVE typepad.

i'm not sure if it's free though. i'll have to investigate that, too.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

jenn HAD a blog about bella, but it was too much work. she only posted once. there are no pictures on there.

the pictures are in an email in my yahoo account that i cannot download because my computer is infuriating. i want a new one.

i am going to have to get up and walk away now.

THIS STANKS!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!
jes

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home