< Upheaval: Re: FWD {FWD}

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Re: FWD {FWD}

Listen up blogger readers. You can't read without commenting. Just say "hey" or something. I get disappointed when I don't get comments. I thrive on feedback. So, choose one of the following emailish options:

1) comment, then forward my blogsite to 10 friends. if you do this, you will have good luck and get whatever you wish at midnight tonight. I PROMISE, IT'S TRUE!

2) comment and put something about Jesus in your post. if you are ashamed of Him, then do not do this.

3) TAG! you have just been tagged! Now you must comment!

4) comment, then press ALT-8 to see why the sky is blue. I PROMISE, IT'S TRUE!

5) comment, and your name will be added to a REAL petition that will allow working people to not have to pay taxes. if your comment is the 20th, please forward this to your lawmakers at whatacrock@law.com

6) think of a number between 6 and 9. multiply that by 9. subtract 7. do you get the number 12? NO? i told you it wouldn't be 12. now comment.

7) someone who loves you posted on this blog! show them you love them back by commenting! if you comment once, you are an okay friend. if you comment twice, you rock. if you comment more than once, your friendship is better than chocolate ice cream.


18 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

amanda,

i read your blog earlier today where you linked to Tracey's page. i really enjoyed reading her post - thanks for sharing!

8:12 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

just so I can reach the "you rock!" status, i'm breaking my comment into two sections. :)

i love this post!

8:13 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

i tried pressing ALT-8, but my computer just made a thumping noise.

is this noise what you promise is true?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Jessica wins! of course, that is no surprise since you are a faithful and endearing commenter. that is okay that you cheated. i won't tell.

also, the thumping noise is exactly what is supposed to happen! good job!

6:35 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

i won! i won! do i get a prize?

also, have you tried holding down ALT+8? it makes a noise like a muffled machine gun.

you should try it.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Manda, you feeling lonely? Its sad to post and get one measley response, isn't it? Is that how you spell measley? Well, today it is.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I do like the sound effect of Alt-8 though not so much the WOW factor I anticipated.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Its kinda hard to come up with new stuff to say just to meet your loyal friend requirements (LFR).

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Since I'm your sister, does that mean I am already loyal and a friend? Well, I do know some siblings who are not friends or loyal...so guess I've to earn it like the rest of 'em.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I meant to comment on Tracey's beautiful tribute to her niece. I hope to one day have such a wonderful relationship with my niecephew...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Have I posted more than Jes yet? I need to put on my glasses so I can think of more brilliant things to say.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I tried to post yesterday from school and it wouldn't let me... it kept bringing me to some stupid dashboard.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I think this is a cheater way to get us to post on your blog.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have to stop posting now, because my child is getting the wires under the desk. He'll probably disconnect me now.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

obviously, blogger is functioning again. i didn't realize that people weren't posting because it was broken. then i got bombarded with emails that said "we are trying to post but we can't." okay, not really bombarded - 2.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

all three of you win. watch your mail closely for a prize! really, now! go watch your mail!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i kept doing alt-8 and it would just ding. then i held it down. OH!

jessica, i think YOU are the one who broke blogger with the Alt-8 abuse!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

michelle, you only called me a cheater cause you didn't think of it first. let's be big kids, now!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home