< Upheaval: To whom it may concern

Friday, March 18, 2005

To whom it may concern

Dear Blogger,

Today is my day off of work. I took off so I can get a massage and spend time with my husband and price things for our garage sale. How irritating is it that I spent 10 minutes of my day off creating a post for my friends to read, only to have it deleted instantly when I tried to post it? (It was even funny - about applesauce!)

Please remedy the situation. I tend to check my friend's pages frequently when I have notmuchtodo, so I am sure to be anxious today if I am dealing with problems online. This will only make my massage more deserved, I know, but I prefer to reduce stress in my life.

Thank you for your concern and attention,

Upheaval

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you blogger! I can't believe the speed with which you fixed that problem...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm having issues with navigation on these pages as well... it took forever to get to a comment on here!
Now, the real reason for the comment... It's not fair that you took a day off to get a massage! I thought we were going to use those certificates during spring break! Traitor!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Well, apparently YOU made them fix it with your little post! Like Awesome, O Wow, like totally freak me out I said right on... Amanda J is number one!

I need a massage...

1:31 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

Eddie! Eddie!! You're so terrific, you must be a Toro!

lol...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

michelle - sorry about the massage thing. i will go again spring break and probably several times before then. i am having very painful nerve problems in my back & daniel doesn't want me to take tylenol. as a result, i am a hunchy old woman.

eddo, of course! can't believe it took you this long to figure that out...

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home