< Upheaval: Lucky Sevens

Friday, August 26, 2005

Lucky Sevens

I tweaked this a little, but got tagged by Jemmers. I didn't tag ANYONE, so don't be scared. Just thought you might want something new to read today...

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Take another breath
2. Squeeze this baby out
3. Be a good momma
4. Get a job that I love
5. Make a difference
6. Go swimming in the Virgin Islands
7. Drink a margarita with salt on the rim (hey! It has been a LONG nine months!)

7 things I can do
1. Clean my house
2. Cook
3. Take care of Daniel
4. Read
5. Relate to kids
6. Change a flat tire
7. Make jam

7 things I cannot do
1. Watch two movies in a row
2. Suck my stomach in
3. Whistle
4. Eat asparagus
5. Share ice cream
6. Ignore my sweet dog, Tux
7. Resist clearance sales

7 things that attract me to Daniel
1. Humor
2. Kindness
3. Smile
4. Sexy SWAT uniform
5. Emotional stability (in direct contrast to myself)
6. Good triceps
7. Strong work ethic

7 things that I say most often
1. Whatever!
2. Dannnnnieelllllll! (usually from the bathtub when I need something)
3. I gotta check my email.
4. Tux! Wanna go outside? HUH? Do ya?
5. That makes me sooooo sad. (say the "sooooo sad" part in a sing-y voice - it makes Tux cock his head funny and it makes Daniel laugh)
6. Did you get on this couch? (to Tux, which makes him slink off under the end table)
7. What? (say this as fast as you can, like it is the shortest word ever.)

7 celebrity crushes
1. Jesse Metcalfe (come do my yardwork ANYTIME!)
2. Owen Wilson
3. Rascal Flatts (I don’t wanna look at ‘em, just hear ‘em)
4. George Strait (I do wanna look at him, and hear him, too!)
5. Kevin James
6. Matthew Perry
7. Matt LeBlanc (I know, I need some new crushes...)

7 songs I love right now
1. You’ll Be There by George
2. The Woman with You by Kenny
3. Get it Poppin’ by Fat Joe and Nelly
4. If You Want Me To by Ginny Owens
5. Restless by Alison Kraus and Union Station
6. Mississippi Girl by Faith Hill
7. Landed by Ben Folds

8 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

oh my... I love the can't suck my tummy is and pop the baby out! How close are you to your due date by the way! I am expecting any day to see that baby is here!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i am due on september 9th - 2 more weeks. :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I enjoyed reading your list, AS. I might have to borrow it if I get a post in this afternoon.

2 more weeks!!!! YEA!!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I too can't resist clearance sales! I can't get enough of them...I think I'm addicted!

And, I too crush on Kevin James...his adorable!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

2 weeks..... Awesome... It will be here before you know it! I'm marking it on my calender!

If I go all the way.... I am about 3 weeks behind you!!!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the lists, and loved the previous post about dating Daniel. That was sweet!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I witnessed you try to muscle down a piece of asparagus because your brother-in-law grilled it. Then you proceeded to gag, choke and spew dramatically.

Clearance sales...dreamy...

One thing you can definitely be sure of is you're gonna sqeeze that baby out REAL SOON. YAY!!!

And you will be the best momma, I just know it cuz I know you :) *sappy moment*

8:51 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

hi. i don't know how i missed this entry. but i like it!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home