< Upheaval: The following preview has been approved for all studio audiences

Friday, April 21, 2006

The following preview has been approved for all studio audiences

We borrowed something from a friend today, to see if we like it and want one of our own. It is sort of a gadget, and we all know how Daniel is about his gadgets.

These are some of the things that it can do:

1) It is a labelmaker. Walk by an item, and it instantly lets you know the name of the item in a perky voice: "Maybox!!!" "Bass-a-bo game!"

2) It is an announcer. If Dillon is crying, it lets me know quickly that the baby is crying. "Beebee cwy!"

3) It is Tux's personal food dispenser. Cereal, cheese, bits of corndog. Yeah, this is heaven for Tux.

4) It is a teacher. "Beebee! Yook at da score!" (Baby, look at the squirrel!)

5) It is a housekeeper. All of my trash cans are closed and he continuously brings me miniscule scraps of paper that have probably been on the floor for two months.

6) It is my boss and time manager. "Manna! Get down!" That means it is time to get off the computer and do something else. Like crush cereal into tiny bits and fling it on the floor for Tux!

Yeah, I guess we'll take one. We only have a year or so to wait, and we will have a toddler of our own! Thanks for the preview, Michelle!

4 Comments:

Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Isn't it a bit scary to think about reaching this phase with your own kid? I mean, I can't wait for her to be able to talk, but I'm sure once the newness wears off I'll be ready for her to shut up again. ;)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

And here I was worried that you were going to need a translator! You are perfect at Toddler-Speak!
You have an eternally grateful friend, and I appreciate you sooo much. I'm almost done at work!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Toddlers will WEAR YOU OUT, huh?

Bella saw some jazz street performers at the Arts Festival today and proceeded to dance for everyone. It was enormously cute! Then she'd point out people, things, dogs, food and, of course, babies.

I'm pretty darn tired...you?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i am debating putting them back up. does anyone really look at another person's links anyway? i moved them to my favorites list on my browser. i still love you!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home