< Upheaval: Seriously???

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seriously???

I can't believe it has been over two weeks since I posted. I can't BELIEVE it!

Lemme just say that school has been insanely busy so far this year. Here is a quick update on my life so you won't feel so left out:

* Dillon (my favorite little boy ever) turned two on Friday. When you ask him his name, he says "Lillon Zahnson!" and when you ask him how old he is, he says "I TEW!" Ha!

* We find out the gender of baby # 2 tomorrow afternoon. I don't really have a "gut" feeling either way, or a preference. Once you have been the mother of a boy, I think it is hard to change the mindset, so I will be pleasantly surprised if it is a girl. A little boy named Lillon has decided that he doesn't want a baby. Oops.

* I went to Corpus Christi last week for the state conference on autism. It was so fun, and refreshing, and I got lots of great ideas. Now, if I only had time to implement them...

* I broke my toe Friday morning on the door frame. You probably don't remember, but I broke a toe around this time last year, too. What is up with that? Is this an annual event? Do I really have 8 more years left of this to make sure they all get a turn?

That is all I have for you right now. Just a quickie. I am sure I will be posting some baby info tomorrow. Till then, feast your eyes on this cutie pie (the little one - not my brother):

birthday 015

8 Comments:

Blogger Sharkey said...

That photo's so great--little Lillon wants to do it just like his "unca."

With all the excitement over the baby's gender, don't forget that Talk Like a Pirate Day is this week too! (I think I first heard about that here.)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Lillon IS a total cutie patootie. I loved watching him play football with his uncles!

Ooooh, Sharkey! I'm sure Amanda is so excited that you remembered TLPD! :)

I know I will be one of the first called with my niecephew's gender. Riiiight?

6:54 PM  
Blogger louann said...

Lillon is so cute :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Grrr! We really need to talk more often. It's so wrong that I find out about your life via your blog! Ha! Hope little Lillon changes his mind about wanting a baby sometime before January. Otherwise he's in for a big surprise. :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger RosieBoo said...

What a cutie pie! To sympathize with you...I bruised my big toe pretty badly by simply wearing some New Balance shoes that were I suppose to narrow....how embarrassing. :) Now that the weather is getting cool, I'm having to wear open toe shoes until the soreness wears off...sigh

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, ok. Lillon is cute. But can't I look at the brother too?

3:24 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

I was wondering about you!! I love your blog and have missed you posting.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

karly, go ahead and look at the brother. he is a cutie, too, but don't tell him. his head tends to swell.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home