< Upheaval: Blame him...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blame him...




















... for all the neglect. Ear infections (yes, multiple), a stomach virus, and general physical exhaustion on the part of his mother. It is tough chasing a toddler!

This baby is still growing. She actually flips and flops around quite a bit. Dillon has resigned himself to having a baby sister. "Like Aba?" he asks hopefully, remembering the chubby cousin he tugged around all weekend. "Um, yes. Like Ava." Whatever makes you not cry when I talk about the baby.














Daniel and I are going to Canton this weekend. Remember, last year? Canton? Huge flea market? Lots of people? Hot in November? Yeah, that place. The people in the photo on that link have obviously just arrived and there is still a brisk morning breeze. After a day at Canton, you look and feel more like damp armpit hair.

Okay, that is so gross, I am getting off now. I am obviously delirious from all the mothering and frolicking I am doing. Hopefully my next post will be 1) more cheerful, 2) more timely, and 3) less disgusting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharkey said...

Ahoy, Matey! That sure is a cute little pirate you've got there. Hope he's feeling better so you can get some rest!

So I think we need a photo of you with your baby belly. Don't worry--it doesn't have to be on the armpit hair day.

9:35 PM  
Blogger louann said...

He is the cutest pirate I have ever seen.

And I hope you feel better the soonest. Enjoy the weekend =)

I'm over here btw, I just changed URL. Hope you find me.

9:53 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

Have fun in Canton. We live very close to Canton, and we enjoy going to First Monday every now and then!

11:17 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

Have fun in Canton. We live very close to Canton, and we enjoy going to First Monday every now and then!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!! I hope that you have a great day!!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

AAAARGUably the cutest pirate EVER.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home