< Upheaval: This is Senator John McCain calling...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is Senator John McCain calling...

Not really, but I am going to harass you about voting. Because I want to win! And you? Didn't take me seriously when I told you to vote.

And I will know if you vote or not! So just go and do it, and please do it right. Not in her comments section, cause I don't think those votes count. But click on the link and submit a contact page on her blog. And vote for me!

Cause I need an upper today, mmmkay?

(For the record, it should take you about 24 seconds to do this tiny thing and make my day, so just do it, okay???)

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Hahaha! So wish I could vote too. Maybe I'll get D to vote for his favorite. I'm really not kidding when I said this is a close race. It's so much fun (and stressful) for me to watch. :) Everytime more emails come in, the winners change. Good luck!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

you heard the woman! it is a close race. your voice will be heard!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Danny Vice said...

Hi Amanda Sue.

Don't you worry - I'll certainly be voting... And if I don't, by all means feel free to drag me to the polls.

Just teasing. Believe me, this election is going to come down to turnout and unfortunately, I think that might be a shaky prospect.

I'll certainly do my part though...

Oh and by the way....

Now I know where all the good looking girls went. =)

Have an awesome week ladies.

Danny Vice
http://www.theweeklyvice.com

12:19 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

dear danny vice,

what?

sincerely,
amanda sue

7:15 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I'm sorry you didn't win. It is Florida all over again...

ha!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

I'm really confused.

I went to the nice pictures web site and then felt stupid. Um......

I'll try one more time. You owe me a fudge sundae. If you could have that delivered in about 8 minutes that would be even better.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home