A meme for me
March Day tagged me with this meme! I like to be tagged, cause I like to be picked for stuff. But being tagged doesn't mean I will do it. I believe in freedom of choice for things like this...
Here are my 8 random facts:
1. I recently had the best day of my life. After almost two years of saying "I love you!" to Dillon every day, every night at bedtime, and numerous times after scolding him (ha!) he put his hands on either side of my face and said "I loh LUU, mama!" He must have been practicing when I wasn't around!
2. I want to open a therapy center for kids with autism. We don't have one in our area, and I think it would do so well! I just need some money to start with - donations, anyone?
3. I got my first job at a grocery store when I was 16. I didn't even tell my parents at first, but it was kind of hard to explain six hours of absence every day after school!
4. When someone tries to erase with a pencil that has no eraser, and the metal part touches the paper and scrapes across it, I have a very physical reaction that causes me to retch and cough. I have never actually thrown up from that, but I have come close, so don't push it.
5. I love to be tan, but I won't go to a tanning bed, and I don't have time to be in the sun. Once I got a spray-on tan, but it was too orange, and too expensive. So I am resigned to paleness.
6. This summer, I am addicted to Ellen. She is so funny, without being mean. How can you not like her???
7. Yesterday, I spent six hours on the tile floor of a bathroom, holding a student on the toilet while we watched movies and read magazines. Everything "came out okay," and we count the venture as a success. Except that my tailbone is bruised.
8. No tattoos or extra piercings here, but I used to wear a toe-ring that my dad thought was the biggest disgrace EVER.
I am not tagging anyone, so I guess I am not playing correctly, but again, freedom of choice!!! Tell us some random stuff about YOU!