This week has been busy for me. Blogging is so far down my list of priorities, that it is barely visible. But I will persevere! Here is my lame post o' the day. Thanks, Vanessa!
1. I love coffee, but it does scary stuff to my digestive system. So I just smell it, and drink tea.
2. I am addicted to school. I will probably either be a student or a teacher, or a student teacher, for the whole rest of my life.
3. Despite #2, I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
4. I still have this twisted perception that I look like a high school girl. Do you see a recurring theme here?
5. I like dogs and am allergic to cats. But even if I weren't allergic, I still wouldn't have a cat. They are too impersonal.
6. Despite #5, I have had a cat before, but my roommate took it to the pound when I was taking a nap.
7. I am terrified that I am going to leave Dillon in the car. I randomly check my vehicle, even when I know he is with my mother or Daniel. This is my worst fear!
8. I really want a digital SLR camera. It is picked out and everything! If you want to donate to my fund, please let me know!
9. I used to bite my nails, but I quit right before I got married, and I haven't bitten them since.
10. Bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine, but especially when it comes out of a teacher's mouth!
11. Another pet peeve of mine is being watched while I work. For example, if I am vacuuming and dusting, and you are sitting on the couch watching me, something is wrong and I will let you know that with a look.
12. A guy in my class was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and he knows Ty Pennington. Okay, that isn't really about me, but I am running out of ideas!
13. One time, I locked myself in Daniel's handcuffs while he was at work. A police officer had to come let me out. It was an accident, but no one believes me when I say that.
14. I really need a pedicure.
15. I sing to the radio, and I like almost every kind of music. Except, on Primetime last week, I saw some 13 year old twin girls who sing songs about white pride. I am not down with that.
16. I have bad posture.
17. I love to take naps, and I am about to take one RIGHT NOW!
18. My family is made up of my favorite people in the world.
19. If I could have one food every day, it would be ice cream.
20. I don't eat anything "diet." I think that in 20 years, Splenda will the root cause for all cancers that are not eradicated by vaccinations.
So there! Drop and give me YOUR twenty!